Revell 1/144 Boeing 747-200 Thai/E-4B Airborne Command Post

The 747-200 without interior and Rolls Royce engines... E-4B Airborne Command Post, or Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet
So, I've bought this because it was the same mould as an old one that I've had which was converted to a 747-sp... It is the exact same mould as in the Cutaway version, only with 3 or 4 extra parts, and different engines. I've had this, of which I wanted to do the Thai version
But my disappointment came when I've opened the E-4B box... Too many defects due to the old nature of the mould... It simply was "impossible" to see it good when you rememebered how happy you were when you've opened it for the first time years ago...
I'll be doing it someday... just waiting for the "inspiration for it...








Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário